Monday, November 2, 2009

nothing much recently.... but i did had a fantastic weekend... :) spent it with mama and gim separately... the 2 favourite people in my life... so i'm terribly happy... hee...
gim told me bout this hdb photo competition that was goin on... the catch was... he told me bout the competition on the evening of 30th Oct and the deadline was 6pm on 31st Oct... hahah.. which meant i had barely anytime for preparation!!! oh well.... dragged mama out for some shot with me around the neighborhood but i didn't take anything i really liked... the only picture i quite liked?? it was taken in bt panjang after my breakfast with gim... -_-""" i submitted some shots anyway... shall see how it goes...

took this from bt panjang interchange.... i like the layout...

took advantage of the lighting at home and tried some self portraits... somehow i find the colors dull... hmmm.....


how come the colors look different after it's been uploaded?!?!

mama accompanied me to do the submission and we went grocery shopping after tt... i really love her! she's tons of fun when she's not nagging me.... hahhah... i really wan to spend more time with her as much as possible.. esp now that i'm not working...


taught mama to tilt her head down when taking pix so chin looks sharper... hahaha....

random camwhoring on sun when gim was driving... hahaha.... i love my shades!!! only 2 bucks, i think.....


this shades is 1 of the few that dun irritate my lashes... i love it!

gim n me had tons of fun at the craft store.... hahah.. secretly took some pix and i like it!!

the hat matches him!!! he looks so charming... hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment