Saturday, October 10, 2009

didn't really do anything last night coz i didn't go out for the last 2 days... hahah...

i cooked herbal chicken... and it was great!!! according to my dad, that is.. hee... for once, i didn't have to fish for compliments from the parents... both sang praises for the dish... hee.... i believe the main contributor is my mum thou who gave me the estimates for the marinate.... hahaha... but she did say it's the cooking that matters... sooo.... hee....

herbal chicken... i really like it! shall cook it again soon...

i took the chance to take some pictures round my room coz i wanted to deplete the battery in my camera... it still had 1 bar left and i didn't really wanna chance it coz my niece's birthday party is today and i wanted to take some pictures of her... hee...

i haven't got the chance to take a good pix of my ring before... :) gim proposed earlier this year...

i like doraemon figurines.... and gim got all these for me... i actually have more... haha...
i like how this pix came out.... the colors are so vivid! :)

haven slept since i woke up yesterday noon and that's over 24 hours already.... arghhh..... i'm feeling a little slow-witted already.... i wanna try sleeping earlier tonight... i need to switch my biological clock back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment