Monday, October 5, 2009

i wan to be a photorist!!!

it's a secret language between gim and mi.... hahah... i think he's easily the only person on earth who will indulge mi and all my crap... hahahah.....
i was goin on about how i wan to have a photo-shoot done by yours truly during our travels and he was just as excited as me over it... so much so that he encouraged me to get a new camera even thou he's not as geeky as me this way.... he even sponsered half of the new camera! hee...
i was reading up on some photo-taking techniques and i'm really excited to try them out with my new camera... i got a simple point and shoot coz i wasn't sure how long my interest would last and i dun really wanna waste too much money... hahah... i did tell myself that if my interest really lasted, i would get myself a DSLR.... hee.....
a wonderful weekend passed.... and it's time for a fresh new week.... lots to get done this week... wat's with my 'work' deadline coming up, new projects for the new house, and personal stuff, i anticipate a real busy week ahead.....
so excited! wahahah...

a shot of gim with a new 'framing method' i learnt... hahah... i love this pix of him!!

oh yah... seeing that this was supposed to be a blog about me and the 'artistic' aka gluttony side of me, i'll post some pix of the meatballs i made last friday... speaking of the meatballs, they were absolutely yummy! crisp on the outside and soft and flavourful inside.... it was a success with the parents as well and i'm happy that non of us had any side effects from it so far.... hahah... i'm goin to make some herbal chicken thingy tomorrow and i hope it turns out great too...

this dun look too great... i blame it on the lousy phone camera instead... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment