Tuesday, December 15, 2009

haven't been posting for awhile... i got lazy... and my life has been too exciting lately... i haven't even got much time to cook!!
i was practically living at expo the past few weeks... most ppl go there to work.. i go there to shop instead... hahaha... 1st, it was the mph warehouse sales... which i happily went and grabbed magazines and books at a fabulous discount!
then i brought mama over to the john little sales.... we didn't really buy much... but we got some baby clothes for my cousin's children.. so it wasn't so much of a wasted trip....
a view from expo mrt....
i love this shot!! the lighting was fantastic!
we got these for one of my cousins...
while wrapping up the presents, i forgot to take a shot of the other pair... sometimes, i marvel at myself....
went for coffee with gim after that long day... hahaha... i do love the life i'm currently living... even thou sometimes, i worry bout the financial issues and what would happen when my money runs out?? i take the escapist approach and try not to think about it... hahah...
i like this shot!! somehow, my eyes looks round.. heee....

No comments:

Post a Comment