Tuesday, December 15, 2009

yet another outing with mama... hahahha... when gim was too busy with work in nov, i had mama to myself on the weekends and it was really fun just throwing all the housework to aside and going out to shop and walk.....
my hair has been rather messy due to the humid weather and that it's been 1 yrs plus since i last rebonded... so i'm sporting the pony tail whenever i go out... hahaha... i love the high pony tail and i tot it made me look younger?? :p
mi and my pony tail....
oh yah.. since i was taking pictures in my balcony, i took a shot of my chilli plant... i really love it! works great when i need to cook some spicy dishes.... dun be decieved by this tiny plant... it packs alot of heat! i use it quite a bit in my cooking....
my tiny chilli plant....
mama don't usually like to pose for the camera and it's not easy to get a good shot.... but i think she's slowly getting used to it since i take out my camera everytime i go out... hahaha...

mama!!

mi and my mama.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment